Page 1 of 1

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:40 am
by Lord Khyron
Image<p>Is it supposed to be there? a Spam banner from cgispy?<p>P.S. So I use a purple desktop theme! Lilac Large is cute! <p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1107578550[/TIME]][/size]

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:55 pm
by Ein Tyrion
i aint seein itt...

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:54 pm
by Forge
I've not noticed it either. On any computer, and I do use a lot of different ones.

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:25 am
by Benoit
My Mozilla extension Adblock sees it.<p> Image

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:27 am
by Neo48
I've seen it...but it never hurt me at all...

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:16 am
by Mizehrith
Ah, that thing. It's been there for as long as I can remember.

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:35 pm
by Ein Tyrion
ah i see it now..

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:08 pm
by LaconianShot
You know, I don't visit that part of PS Cave. My bookmark takes me straight to index2.html

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:35 pm
by Benoit
I don't even visit index2.html anymore. I just have a bookmark straight to the boards.

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:23 pm
by Neo48
I still go to load so that I may pass by some new news..

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:35 am
by LaconianShot
Eh, you'll still get news if you bypass the load screen. Hell, I don't even know why a site really needs a load bar... perhaps lots of Javascript applications.

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:38 am
by Missagh
Oh, that cgispy script is a old one, against auto-spam trackers... though since all of the PS Cave pages are out on google nowdays, I should removed it.<p>Best regards,

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:13 am
by Neo48
Haha! Thats how I found this place. I was looking for a picture of a RAcast...and ta-da. Up pops the cave.

Missagh, Found this on the main loading page of the PScave.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:31 pm
by Forge
I was looking for drop charts and stumbled upon the Cave.<p>Never looked back.