Page 1 of 1

Pic's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:22 pm
by Lietz
I want to put a pic on but dont know how. also when i used the Help it didnt go through. ~_~

Pic's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:42 pm
by Malakai
How are you trying to post the pic? Did you have html enabled? What did you do when you tried to post it?

Pic's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:27 pm
by Tails99
As an avatar pic or a pic on a post or sig?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Tails99 on [TIME]1106767743[/TIME]][/size]

Pic's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:08 pm
by Mizehrith
You have to upload the desired image to an image host first, (I recommend ImageShack.us or Photobucket.com) and then insert the image URL in between the IMG tags---. The image URL can be found by right-clicking on the picture, and then clicking "Properties" at the bottom of the pop-up list. In order for the image to show up, it is required that you have CuteCode enabled (it can be toggled on or off in the Preferences menu.)<p>[size=small][Edit by Mizehrith on [TIME]1106774136[/TIME]][/size]

Pic's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:24 pm
by Lietz
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tails99</i><p>As an avatar pic or a pic on a post or sig?<p>[size=small][Edit by Tails99 on [TIME]1106767743[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><p>Avatar pic<p>I think... if thats the one below your name.<p>[size=small][Edit by Lietz on [TIME]1106835961[/TIME]][/size]

Pic's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:33 pm
by Lietz
ok now i feel stuped, I found it, thanks for the help anyway.