Page 1 of 1
Etra, You can't accept PM's..

Posted:
Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:54 am
by Lord Khyron
The script says you can't accept PM's.<p>About Priston Tale, You wanna download from the ftp server, not bittorrent. Bittorrent has issues.<p>It took me 2 hours to download the 565 mb file on broadband.<p>Should take you that or less.<p>Worse case, I can burn it to CD for ya or try to.
Etra, You can't accept PM's..

Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:52 pm
by Prince Noah
Really? I can PM him just fine....
Etra, You can't accept PM's..

Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:13 am
by Etra McGarl
.....I can't accept PM's?? maybe it was somehting with the last crash, besides i probully won't be getting PT it's gone comercial and i don't have the money to pay for it:( Well i'll just have to play Diablo once my video card gets replaced.

Etra, You can't accept PM's..

Posted:
Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:17 am
by Lord Khyron
PT is free for levels 1-39.. So you can play forever if you don't go above.<p>I can always find a bridge to party you<p>You don't have to give it up.
Etra, You can't accept PM's..

Posted:
Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:15 am
by Etra McGarl
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Worse case, I can burn it to CD for ya or try to. <br></blockquote><p>ohh i didn't see that before lord k, no need to do that i'll probully get it i'll just have to wait till my computer gets fixed is all. thanks anyway:D