Page 1 of 1
Avatar...

Posted:
Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:11 pm
by Missagh
Greetings...<p>If you want to upload your own avatar, then click on the "Edit my Profile" link, and then "upload your own avatar" link. Then simple follow the steps.<br>If anyone have problems with avatar upload, please reply. I'm thinking of increasing the 20kb avatar size limit, what do you think?<p>BTW, feel free to use any icons from the PSCave icon collection:<br>www.pscave.com/fanart/icon/icon.html<p>Best regards,<p>
Avatar...

Posted:
Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:39 am
by Benoit
I think 20kB is largely sufficient.

<br>Also have to keep dial-up in mind.
Avatar...

Posted:
Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:14 pm
by Kienashe
Me and gm1987 (something like that) both had a picture in gif format, tried to upload, and the "thing" said that it wasn't in .gif or .jpg/.jpeg . I just changed it to .jpg with Microsoft Picture It 2002 and ended up succsessful.
Avatar...

Posted:
Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:20 pm
by DaveGeorge
I think it would be great if there was a max size of the avatars as well. Or maybe make the script resize the avatars so that big avatars don't screw up the board. I mean, the text field is supposed to be larger than the User field right?
Avatar...

Posted:
Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:25 am
by Lord Khyron
Hey.. I reduced my avatar! It was so awesome.. The best scene from Robotech..<p>I made it smaller and lookie, Khyron is so cool in his purple and blue.. Wai!
Avatar...

Posted:
Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:42 pm
by Butoden
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Kienashe</i><p>Me and gm1987 (something like that) both had a picture in gif format, tried to upload, and the "thing" said that it wasn't in .gif or .jpg/.jpeg . I just changed it to .jpg with Microsoft Picture It 2002 and ended up succsessful.<br></blockquote><br>Me too, but I fixed the problem by uploading my avatar somewhere else...<br>
Avatar...

Posted:
Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:07 pm
by DaveGeorge
Khyron: Yeah I loved your avatar as well, but it was a little big eh

Avatar...

Posted:
Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:36 am
by Neo48
Well, hey, just let me know if this one is too big!

Avatar...

Posted:
Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:49 pm
by Benoit
Fine with me.

Avatar...

Posted:
Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:42 am
by Lord Khyron
And mine was too big.. Oh how the mighty have fallen.. HAHA LOL..<p>Anyways, my new one is 1000 times better.
Avatar...

Posted:
Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:51 am
by LaconianShot
Hey Kyhron, why don't you put Dancing Minmei as your avatar?^^
Avatar...

Posted:
Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:29 pm
by Lord Khyron
OMG! Great idea! I'll do it right away! Mwa haha!
Avatar...

Posted:
Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:33 pm
by Lord Khyron
OH man it's 39 KB >< Now I have to find webspace to put it on.. Hm..
Avatar...

Posted:
Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:41 pm
by Benoit
Again...<br>http://www.photobucket.com
Avatar...

Posted:
Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:38 pm
by Butoden
Mine is fine. It's so tiny :p