Page 1 of 1

Phantasy Star walkthroughs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:40 pm
by ThePeaGuy
Is it just me or is the game walkthroughs of PS2 and PS4 messed up? <p>The ones that messed up badly are the ones from the PS2 & PS4 Walkthrough/FAQ's sections only, the rest of the pages' contents are fine.<p>If you read this Missagh, can you please respond to this message, please.<p>Thank you. :)<p>Pea Guy<p>

Phantasy Star walkthroughs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:56 pm
by Benoit
I can see the problem too.

Phantasy Star walkthroughs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:19 pm
by ThePeaGuy
Whew... good. So it ain't just me then.

Phantasy Star walkthroughs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:53 pm
by Butoden
Those are .txt files I think, they don't seem to have any hard returns (or usage of enter button hasnt been done).<br>I think it's a common problem with TXT files which usually 'enter' themselves when used as txt file @ websites such as gamefaqs, but when you combine them into a website they get messed up.<p>Maybe solving it would mean linking to the txt file instead showing the txt file in the browser. If you still understand :D

Phantasy Star walkthroughs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:16 pm
by Benoit
Or you could use the PRE tag, but it's deprecated (damn you, W3C! I love that tag). There's another tag that does the same, though.<br>EDIT: Which is the XMP tag.<p>I wonder why W3C does this without giving us a good alternative.<br>XMP has the same function as PRE, but is more strict.<br>PRE will output <b>Hello</b> as <b>Hello</b>, while XMP will output it as <b>Hello</b><br>Handy for when I'm going to start enhancing my script with the occasional colors that appear in PSO's script.<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1092000179[/TIME]][/size]

Phantasy Star walkthroughs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:12 pm
by Missagh
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><br>The ones that messed up badly are the ones from the PS2 & PS4 Walkthrough/FAQ's sections only, the rest of the pages' contents are fine.<br></blockquote><p>That is correct, I'll fix them in the morning when I will update PS Cave.<br>Thanks for the report,