Page 1 of 1

Question and Problem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:21 am
by Kienashe
Around 10:10 GMT -05:00, the site was down for at most 5 minutes, did you update the site... umm... I can't remember your name *lmbo*. Okay, the problem I mentioned in the title is: when I click submit in my control panel (With an updated signature), it just refreshes the page (without submiting the image)... funky glitchy thingy :D .

Question and Problem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:09 pm
by Missagh
Did your signature get updated when you did click the submit button?<br>And no, I was not updating PS Cave at that moment.<p>Best regards,

Question and Problem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:47 am
by Kienashe
"...(without submiting the image)..." previously answered Missagh :p . Oh, yesterday (Or today...) I was able to submit my signature correctly (See below), so it was probably a temporary glitch or something of that nature.