Page 1 of 1

Board Skin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:29 pm
by Neo48
I remembered that this option was put in the sign up, but you could only choose orange. Any thoughts of adding some more Missagh?

Board Skin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:57 pm
by Missagh
Well, I've thought of that, we'll see how it goes.<br>Adding a new board skin might mess upp the design of the board/site since it won't fit...<p>Best regards,

Board Skin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:46 pm
by Neo48
Do what you can do :)

Board Skin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:46 am
by Hero
i like this one. am so used to it that i couldnt even imagine what changes could be done to make it evern more phantastic~

Board Skin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:49 am
by Neo48
I like it too, but I would realy enjoy something blue-ish.<br>

Board Skin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:35 pm
by Tekno-Crystal
If you just change colours than it shouldn't mess much up. But than again, new colours wouldn't go with the rest of the site.

Board Skin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:47 am
by Kienashe
... hmm... I think it wouldn't be that bad to add other skins.<p>1. If you don't like one, there are others.<br>2. Lots of colors can go with the site, like yellow, orange and... umm...<br>3. You don't have to make an entirely new skin, you can just change the colors of a few windows, tabs, and/or backgrounds.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Kienashe on [TIME]1090666118[/TIME]][/size]