Page 1 of 1
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:37 pm
by HuBBsDoctor
I recommend there be a sticky option for some posts. Like the "what are you listening to?" and the "your rare finds" thread should be stickies since they are very popular threads.
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:12 pm
by Benoit
The music thread is more like a SPAM thread to me. It's a thread for some individuals who post there multiple times. Others are left out. It doesn't need a sticky since it's near the top almost every time.<p>A sticky is a thread that everyone should see and read and which contains important or referential information/discussions.<br>Not the case with either.
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:27 pm
by LaconianShot
What do you mean by "left out"? Who's left out? Anyone can post there if they're listening to music. And I'm pretty sure that rising post count isn't the focus of the thread.<p>And Hubbs, I think that only Missagh can make sticky threads.
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:04 pm
by Benoit
The persons who don't listen to music in front of their PC are left out.<br> <blockquote>And Hubbs, I think that only Missagh can make sticky threads.</blockquote> <br>That's why he posted it here, DUH.
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:43 am
by HuBBsDoctor
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>The music thread is more like a SPAM thread to me. It's a thread for some individuals who post there multiple times. Others are left out. It doesn't need a sticky since it's near the top almost every time.<br></blockquote><p>I don't think so. If there's any sort of spamming going on you would be the most likely suspect since your over 900 posts.
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:37 pm
by Benoit
Always look at ones on top, eh? Tsk tsk.
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:17 pm
by Missagh
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by HuBBsDoctor</i><br>I recommend there be a sticky option for some posts. Like the "what are you listening to?" and the "your rare finds" thread should be stickies since they are very popular threads.<br></blockquote><p>Well, as it looks like right now, I will only stick post that are somewhat related to PS Cave (boards stuff, news...). But we'll see what the future have for us.<p>Best regards,
here's an alright recommendation.

Posted:
Sat May 01, 2004 5:37 am
by Redeemer
Ok Let me ask something. WHY DO PEOPLE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT POST COUNTS?!?!?!?!?! Honestly if someone thinks a thread based on seeing what certain people listen to at the current time is spam to raise post counts, your a nit picker about stupid things. Ok so that thread may be a little pointless, so what. That thread is used to see what people listen to, a away to get to know people better in a sense. But before you answer anything else I wish for a valid answer to my first question