Page 1 of 2

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:20 pm
by Missagh
Greetings... :hello: <p>Well, new emoticons are added to the forums. To display the new ones, click the "more" link below the smileys when you post. :boxing: <p>Smileys are fun :lol: <p>Enjoy,

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:32 pm
by Benoit
This is great! Thank you!<p> :pstar: <br> :smoke: <br> :cow: <br> :winner: <br> :group:

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:39 pm
by Mizehrith
Cool.

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:54 pm
by Siren
Indeed. Thanks Missagh. :shower: :group: :smoke:

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:08 am
by LaconianShot
Heheh! Great! :linux: :hardcore: :roll:

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:54 am
by Goldark
That's great, thanks!!!!11<p> :ufo: <br> :female: <br> :badluck: <br> :devil:

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:00 am
by HuBBsDoctor
:D <br>nice, I have some other emocons you'd might like. want me to email them to you sometime?

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:44 am
by Redeemer
Goldark......I have to say this now to stress what I am feeling. Your Signature Is DISTURBING ME!

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:53 am
by Goldark
WHY?!? Actually I took the image from the site linked to the signature, from what I understand these are parodies that uses the character of Hokuto No Ken characters, the girl who drew it is a cosplayer, so I think she made Kenshiro and the others do cosplay of famous series, and when I firstly seen these I couldn't stop laughing!<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Goldark on [TIME]1082368460[/TIME]][/size]

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:04 am
by Prince Noah
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Missagh</i><p>Greetings... :hello: <p>Well, new emoticons are added to the forums. To display the new ones, click the "more" link below the smileys when you post. :boxing: <p>Smileys are fun :lol: <p>Enjoy,<br></blockquote><p>Uhh...Missagh, WHAT more link??? :? I don't see it anywhere.

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:10 pm
by Mizehrith
It's directly underneath the emoticons, when you go to post a message.

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:23 pm
by smam
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Prince Noah</i><p>Uhh...Missagh, WHAT more link??? :? I don't see it anywhere.<br></blockquote><p>Image<p>Hope that helps. ^_^<br><p>[size=small][Edit by smam on [TIME]1085174639[/TIME]][/size]

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:03 pm
by Missagh
smam, well done. ;)

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:10 pm
by Mizehrith
That was genius! Why didn't I think of that...? :?:D

New emoticons...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:22 pm
by smam
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Missagh</i><p>smam, well done. ;)<br></blockquote><p>Thanks! ^_^ Had to whip out my mad screen-capping skillz. XD<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mizehrith</i><p>That was genius! Why didn't I think of that...? :?:D <br></blockquote><p>XD *pats* It's all good. I just have an obsession with screen-capping.