I need help in PSPortable

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

I need help in PSPortable

Postby nekomaster » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 am

Yeah, I happen to procure the game not too long ago but it wasn't before long I ran into a problem that has stopped me from proceeding through a certain area and its pissing me off.

Im on chapter 7 (I think, I dont have it on so I can't say for sure) on the mission where the Rep. from Mootob was suppose to go to the anti seed conference but though the dude on mootob say that he left he still hasn't arrived at the A.S. Conference and so what you have to do is find out what happen to him.

Well I get to Part 2 of the Caves and I come to an area where even after I kill the first set of enemies and get the first ID Key, when I kill the second set of enemies (which include a giant stupid lizard dude) I hear the Key drop noise but no matter how hard I look I cannot find the key anywhere! And because of this now I cant move on due to a stupid possible bug as this happens everytime I come back after restarting the mission!

I hope somebody can shine some light on this. Oh BTW if it helps im playing as a C.A.S.T
nekomaster
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby thriwren » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Well, if this is the right map that i am thinking that you are talking about, there should be a path with a pit on your right and a cave wall on your left and it should be on some kind of tunnel that branches off to the left.. That is where the key is.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Acromaster » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 am

first off, your race and class don't matter to getting keys and such. There is occassionally a glitch that you have to get the second part of the key before the first, or so I have found on my run through. Also, the keys don't always appear in front of you, but in front of the room or barrier that they unlock.
Acromaster
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Phantasy Star Universe