Guess it's only appropriate.

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Postby Dr. Casey » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:37 am

Hi. Some of you might remember me since I posted on that other forum. :D Nice to finally see a decent Phantasy Star forum... now let's make sure there's plenty of Phantasy Star 4 discussion, given that that's the best RPG ever.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Dr. Casey on [TIME]1076733503[/TIME]][/size]
Dr. Casey

Postby lutz4ever » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:58 am

lol and who desont agree tot hat? NOT ME! welcome. ^_^
lutz4ever

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:01 pm

I can't rate any Phantasy Star RPG as the best, since they are the best as a whole.<p>...What was wrong with the temp. board? :?
Benoit

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:10 pm

Thats same with me mostly, I play one and say it is the best then I play another and think it's the best.<p>I think I will always be fully loyal to PS4 though. By the way, isn't PS2 the hardest PS game you have ever played? Still not completed it!
Rika/Phoenix

Postby Monocromatico » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:29 pm

<blockquote>By the way, isn't PS2 the hardest PS game you have ever played? Still not completed it!<br></blockquote><p>I am working on it right now.<br>
Monocromatico

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:32 pm

Hey Casey :P Yes PS4 owns greatly... And if you don't know me yet learn fast that PS4 is a godsend to gaming and I'm like a insane psyco when it comes to PS4 :P Casey btw haven't seen you at SFC lately have you been there?
gm2987

Postby Dr. Casey » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:47 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>I can't rate any Phantasy Star RPG as the best, since they are the best as a whole.<p>...What was wrong with the temp. board? :? <br></blockquote><p>Oh, the temp boards were fine. I've just been weened on... forums like these. Ikonboards and Invisionboards and... whatever this thingy is. <_< <p>Hey, GM2/PM. :P I still go to SFC, just not as much. I checked my active messages, and I only have 65. x_x; I usually have around 200-300. Guess this is a dry spell. I should become active again one of these days.<p>Maybe we'll see Kaihaku join up? Hehe... that'd be sweet.<p>And thanks and stuff to the other peeps. :P<p>Oh yeah, and Rika... Goten DOES kick ass. He's among my top ten favorite Dragon Ball characters, which include...<p>Goku <br>Chichi<br>Gohan<br>Goten (so I love the Son family. Sue me.)<br>Krillin<br>Yamcha (he becomes more of an asshat as the series goes on, though. What's with the Cell Saga haircut, or the Buu Saga yellow outfit? And he just looks like crap at the very end of the series, like pretty much every other character. Ah well. He's still awesome in Dragonball and the first half of DBZ, and I *do* like him in the latter half even if his looks go downhill. Well, not at the 28th Budokai since he plays absolutely no role, but...)<br>Piccolo<br>Tenshinhan<br>Bulma<br>Vegeta<p>Not in order, btw. I think Trunks is the most overrated characters... dunno why, but he's one of the only ones I never really cared for.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Dr. Casey on [TIME]1076788346[/TIME]][/size]
Dr. Casey

Postby looked » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:04 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Rika/Phoenix</i><p> By the way, isn't PS2 the hardest PS game you have ever played? Still not completed it!<br></blockquote><p>I don't find it difficult at all. PS1 is much harder. It's one of the few games where the first enemies are actually a legimate threat. Just try beating PS1 with only 1 character, that would definately be the ultimate challenge, if it's even possible. Many people have completely a Rolf only game in PS2 though.
looked

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:38 pm

It's the bloody battles that are annoying in PS2 and the fact that it takes so long just to get levels up. Also I hate the spaceport on Dezoris I half the time I'm walking round in circles in that place. Oh, and that everything costs too much in it!<p>The only thing I find hard about PS1 is Baya Malay, I hate that dungeon! Yeah some of the near end enemies are a challenge, especially Dark Force (or Falz) the first couple of times I fought him.<p>Yeah, Dr. Casey, Dragon Ball totally rules! The thing about Trunks is I don't like the future one but I like Chibi Trunks. Oh, don't you think Gohan turns into a total geek and dork when he becomes a teenager and the Great Saiyaman?<p>With those Ginyu Force like poses it's more like "The Great Gayman"
Rika/Phoenix

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:26 pm

That's what makes PSII such a challenge... I like to level up.<br>And the weapons being so expensive just makes you appreciate them more when you buy them. In other RPGs you just buy away and then don't care anymore about the weapon. It becomes standard fare.<p>Yeah, I'm also a fan of DBZ. I like Sangohan when he goes to school. He's not a dork at all.<br>Young Trunks? From what I've seen of him, he's way too arrogant. I prefer the adult Trunks, he's got a good feeling of responsibility.
Benoit

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:29 pm

It's just compared to what Gohan used to be like, he was a lot cooler back then. I like Chibi Trunks better cause he more funny.<p>I seem to have a love of liking kid anime characters. I'm also in love with Sailor Moon.
Rika/Phoenix

Postby Dr. Casey » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:43 pm

The Great Saiyaman is... definitely interesting... <_< It seems incredibly OOC for Gohan, but I guess that seeing his dad die twice before the age of ten drove him insane. (I don't count RoSaT years. They suck. Yeah.)<p>As a whole, I really like Teen Gohan. My favorite will always be Kid Gohan on Namek, with the purple outfit and the mushroom cut... but Teen Gohan is cool. I don't like him at the very end, though. =/ He's definitely not cool, and 26 is just way too old for Gohan. (And in GT... Gohan as a 36 year old?! That's just wrong...)
Dr. Casey

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:53 pm

There was no point in GT, Akira Toriyama didn't even play any part in it. It's just that Gohan turns into a geek when he becomes a teenager and he's just looks and acts soo much cooler as a kid.<p>I hate Goten in GT anyway. I wish that Pan would just die to!
Rika/Phoenix

Return to Introductions