A great PSN download

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

A great PSN download

Postby Semix » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Just got it as as I type I'm installing the last section of it. Siren Blood Curse (aka New Translation). Amazing so far, although I have never played Dead space, this is the scariest game I know/have. Instead of tons of shiny guns and RPG's, you either have nothing but a torch/flashlight, or you pick something up and use it. You can get a few guns yes, but no customisable super shotguns etc. You use what you find, like crowbars, frying pans, farming tools, kitchen knife, instruments even. I have NOT finished it yet but it's shit scary to play at night. You have a heartbeat sensor like thing when a Shiboto (Zombie) gets near, you hear a heartbeat and your controller vibrates accordingly. A eye-jacking technique lets you see half of the screen through the eyes of a shiboto too, and helps on stealth sections. It's nearly impossible (note nearly) to kill one unarmed. It's very dark, and difficult, and you will have to think to get past some obstacles. Either way whole game £20 download, so please look into it. On playstation home there is a Siren area with a stealth game on it (based on a level in the game) that is good, and I've heard the Asian PSN store has a demo.

Opinions?
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Return to General Discussion