Feliz día de muertos

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Feliz día de muertos

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Yo. Today is the day of the dead (direct translation) here in Mexico. We remember our departed ones with a mix of sadness, love and jokes.

Most of them having none to do with the actual dead person and usually on the side of raunchiness. I'll present you now with one:

There were two best friends who went out drinking at night without their husbands. Completely wasted, they were walking back home, but nature called. There was no quiet place to attend said calling, so they went into a nearby cemetery.

One of them couldn't find anything to wipe herself off with, so she used her underwear and threw it away. The other one found herself in the same predicament, but she used a ribbon from a crown of flowers that was close at hand.

The next morning, one husband called the other, who was also his best friend: "Dude! I'm sick of this! She came back at 4 in the morning! With no underwear!!" The other, less than amused, replied: "Man, I dunno what you're whining about. At least yours didn't come with a note in her underwear saying 'we'll never forget you -- with love: your girlfriends at work'."

There you have it. =P
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Return to General Discussion