Finally things have started looking better

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Finally things have started looking better

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 pm

So I came back to my old home (same city), after that awful incident.

Despite me wanting to trash the whole place, after my friends arrived to pick me up and the stuff I managed to get back from that thief, they talked me into keeping my head cool and confront the sucker once he came back, which happened a few minutes later. I got my stuff back, but denounced him with the authorities and are now in a legal paperwork to put him behind bars (which wouldn't be the first time for him). I talked to other tenants and they all reported to having had several personal items stolen, some of which were found in his apartment. The missing ones were sold by him in the black market.

I managed to get back online by going to the phone company to ask them to install my stuff and account here too, since it's more or less in the same area (roughly a dry river away).

Sadly, not all of my things were recoverable. My Game Cube, US PS2 and Genesis are lost. My savings, well... gone with the wind...
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 pm

My TV, sound system, most of my computer accessories and other stuff were sold as well.

He pleaded for a settlement off the court, and even told me he would get me a replacement for what he sold out. A ridiculous idea. One of the lawyers one of my friends introduced me to, recommended me to forget about my stuff, to which I instantly agreed on, and instead focus on getting him behind bars. I did, and talked to some of the other tenants, and while some agreed with me, others decided to look the other way.

I can't understand that logic... Not like I care, all I want is for some ugly justice raining down his ass... Like a time in the shower in jail, with the soap slipping from his hands...

Oh well...

I'll be relieved when this ends.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby BenoitRen » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 pm

It's good to hear that you were able to get at least some of your stuff back. Welcome back on the Internet!
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Zucca » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 am

Yeah! Show him who's the boss!
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Re: Finally things have started looking better

Postby Sange Mahlay » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 am

WING-0 wrote:So I came back to my old home (same city), after that awful incident.

Despite me wanting to trash the whole place, after my friends arrived to pick me up and the stuff I managed to get back from that thief, they talked me into keeping my head cool and confront the sucker once he came back, which happened a few minutes later. I got my stuff back, but denounced him with the authorities and are now in a legal paperwork to put him behind bars (which wouldn't be the first time for him). I talked to other tenants and they all reported to having had several personal items stolen, some of which were found in his apartment. The missing ones were sold by him in the black market.

I managed to get back online by going to the phone company to ask them to install my stuff and account here too, since it's more or less in the same area (roughly a dry river away).

Sadly, not all of my things were recoverable. My Game Cube, US PS2 and Genesis are lost. My savings, well... gone with the wind...

Wow, that's sounds pretty awful. I hope he gets what's coming to him.
"I'm broad-minded enough to concede that they might possibly not be complete idiots, but I much prefer the company of people who agree with me."
Sange Mahlay
Locusta
Locusta

Return to General Discussion