The Genesis survives, somehow, and other "gimmicks"

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

No, I wasn't forgetting about it...

Postby Wing-0 » Fri May 29, 2009 12:48 pm

I just didn't consider it since of ALL the games it has, only less than ten piqued my curiosity:

Megaman ZX
Megaman ZX Advent
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Mario Kart
Phantasy Star Zero (Why the hell it's got a zero is my guess)

And two others I forget... But that's IT. Sure, the DS has some nice features, but come on, I prefer different games, and it's not like I like Sony a lot either, it's just that the games that appeal to me more are in its platforms.

I recently bought my PS3 after more than a year saving, and I am pretty happy with my piece of overpriced junk... Now, if only Konami made a new Zone of the Enders... DAMN YOU KOJIMA!!!

...but I love Metal Gear...

Oh, piece of irony... I got a game cube for three games... Skies of Arcadia Legends, PSO Eps 1 & 2 and Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes... How bad is that? The only Nintendo games I want are the Metroid Prime games and I can't friggin' find them... bleh...
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby BenoitRen » Fri May 29, 2009 3:56 pm

What about the GBA games playable on the DS or a GBA? It has a Zone of the Enders game! And since you like the Mega Man ZX games, I bet you like the Mega Man Zero games as well (or will).
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby The HuBBs » Fri May 29, 2009 8:24 pm

The MMzero games are hard as hell. No lie.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby BenoitRen » Fri May 29, 2009 8:58 pm

They are only hard for people who suck at video games. I played the two first games, and played some of the third one. They're not that hard. Those reviews ranking it as the hardest games they've ever played are exaggerating.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Actually...

Postby Wing-0 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:10 pm

GBA games I have (Game Boy color included)

Megaman Zero 1-4
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages (they came with the GBA)
Metal Gear Solid (More like Ghost Babel, but eh...)
Sword of Mana
Yoshi's Island
Metroid 2
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars (I HATE CAGE!!!)

So I'm pretty much covered on that aspect.

I DO WANT a DS, I'll buy it when the filthy DSi goes down a bit in price... THEN I will grab either the original DS or the slimmer version... but not the DSi.

And no, the Final Fantasies do not interest me. I've had enough of that over the top character design. Can't they do something WITHOUT Nomura? I just saw a bit of VS 13, and FFFFFFFF***... Did it made me vomit... Thin as stick girls and guys that look more feminine than a woman... PUH-LEAZE... I don't have anything against "pretty boys", but man, in FF it's too much...
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Hmmm...

Postby Wing-0 » Fri May 29, 2009 11:14 pm

The only RPGs that have made me smile, and not because their stories were all that good were the Ar tonelico games. They cracked me up with the weird as hell humor... Another game I WANT as if I was starving is Valkyria Chronicles because it was made by Overworks... and I noticed you can even recruit as extra characters for your unit none other than Vyse, Aika and Fina.

Sega should continue with the Shinobi franchise, but I see it not going to happen. I liked Hibana and Hotsuma... Those are games that kept me coming back for more because of their decent difficulty.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Previous

Return to General Discussion