the last form of dark falz

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby suicidal targets » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:08 am

hi all jus to let you know me and aforse are going to take on dark falz last form we will send a video to sonic team and ask them to put the video on the website so you can all see that we done it ok. Oh and btw nobody has defeated dark falz yet so we are going in with as many moon, mono,di,and trimates as possible and the rest will be filled with 2 weapons and our shield and armour.<p>wish us luck !@#$ :)
suicidal targets

Postby Neo48 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Haha, good luck. ;)
Neo48

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:52 pm

Would it hurt for him to say what he's doing it with?<p>BB? GC? Xbox?<p>The latter two DF has been beaten..
Lord Khyron

Postby Neo48 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:42 pm

Ehhh......Doesn't really matter. Fighting Dark Falz for the first time is always a challenge. No matter what version. :p
Neo48

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:29 am

He's saying that NO ONE on BB has defeated Dark Falz yet, when I know for a fact people have.<p>That is what I'm pointing out.<p>If he's talking about BB at all.
Lord Khyron

Postby Neo48 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:43 am

Hmm....whatever %) <p>I didn't read what he said very closely.<p>But it shouldn't be very hard...I mean. Its Dark Falz? And if you die...you can just restart.
Neo48

Postby suicidal targets » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:29 pm

hahahaha you guys suck i seen his last form he RULZ
suicidal targets

Postby suicidal targets » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:30 pm

and i am talking about the GC version<br>hahahaha <br>*slides away his hevans punishers*
suicidal targets

Postby Neo48 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:29 pm

suck? I own you biotch! @__@<p>Heavens Punisher doesn't scare me.<p>Neo's definition of a handgun: A device used for clearing far away traps and opening boxes.<p>And if you must boast about it being the oh-so-powerful gun. Just know that I could out do your power with a red handgun easily. Why do I know this? Because Heavens Punisher can only be used by the Ranger class who have less power compared to the Hunter class.<p>By the way, did you get that heavens Punisher in the same deal as that MAG that had 100 to all stats? OMGWTFBBQ!!!11<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1124397232[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

Postby suicidal targets » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:28 pm

so? whats ur point if you can beat meh bring it on i aint scared of some hunter.<br>and like i know that the hunter has more power and health thatn the ranger thas why i am a ranger. It GIVES A CHALLENGE!
suicidal targets

Postby Xian Shade » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:18 pm

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone beat Falz in Ultimate (never got to him). Dunno if he changes any, like the other monsters/bosses do.
Xian Shade

Postby Scejntjynahl » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:39 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Xian Shade</i><p>Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone beat Falz in Ultimate (never got to him). Dunno if he changes any, like the other monsters/bosses do.<br></blockquote><p>No, he does the same transformations as in Hard and Very Hard modes. Just that his attacks are more frequent and more powerful. Defeating Falz alone without the aid of hacked items like bkb with 300 on dark and those damned level 1300 mags is a challenge. But all classes can bring him down, if played smart.
Scejntjynahl

Postby Neo48 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:33 am

Bleh, I eat Falz for breakfast. He isn't that hard.<p> <blockquote>so? whats ur point if you can beat meh bring it on i aint scared of some hunter. <br>and like i know that the hunter has more power and health thatn the ranger thas why i am a ranger. It GIVES A CHALLENGE!</blockquote> <p>Challenge? If you beat a powerful hunter iwth a handgun, thats not a challenge, thats because the Hunter was unskilled. Rangers where given the ability to use Rifles for a reason, this is one of them. <p>Bring it on? Sorry, but anyone who claims to have a Heavens Punisher along side of a level 400 MAG will not earn my trust. Odds are I would just get an FSOD playing with you.<p>
Neo48

Postby aforse » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:38 pm

i agree with neo48 hunters are by far the more honourable characters rangers are just plain CHEAP %) <p>unsheathing ones Lavis Cannon can be rather dangerous ;)
aforse

Postby Scejntjynahl » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:39 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by aforse</i><p>i agree with neo48 hunters are by far the more honourable characters rangers are just plain CHEAP %) <p>unsheathing ones Lavis Cannon can be rather dangerous ;) <br></blockquote><p>Just to avoid a flamewar from the start. Personal preferences play a key role on which character is best for what, regardless of stats. Sometimes we use characters solely on aesthetic values (looks). Some of like to get dirty close combat, others like to keep a distance and shoot away, and some like to spam techniques like the fourth of July. Or a mix of everything. It depends on the person that is playing.
Scejntjynahl

Next

Return to Phantasy Star Online