Hello everyone. I have a fairly irritating problem.

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Da New Guy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:13 pm

Nah-ah. Newmen and Andriods aint got that ballancing feature on the Dreamcast %) <br>EDIT: TP/HP recovery that is.<p>[size=small][Edit by Da New Guy on [TIME]1113920090[/TIME]][/size]
Da New Guy

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:16 pm

I heard that Hunewearls and Humars could use every tech in SOME version. :p
Mage1

Postby Benoit » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:53 pm

All classes, except androids of course, could use all Techniques on the Dreamcast version.<p>Androids couldn't use traps, except in Ver.2 in Ultimate.<p>Humans aren't that average, except maybe for the HUmar. Still, the HUmar is pretty strong, and can heal, which is definitely a plus.
Benoit

Postby Wolf 10 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:21 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Zubon</i><p> Actually, I say that Humans suck! They're so average =_=<br></blockquote><p>Hoo-Rah! I would rely on mono/tri/dimates then Resta. Magic seems to be very slow for me. Besides, Androids DO heal while in "standby" mode. that's gotta be a plus.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Wolf 10 on [TIME]1113945794[/TIME]][/size]
Wolf 10

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:28 pm

Why wait?<p>When you have like 1000 hp it will take YEARS to heal completely.<p>That ability is very bad once you go onto harder modes, like me I am in Very hard mode!<p>I use Resta dodge, During healing period the can't hurt me!!!<p>1.Resta 2.Resta 3.Resta 4.Resta 5.Resta
Mage1

Postby Forge » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:40 am

I personally prefer Resta due to the repeatability of it, and the Resta Dodge.<p>Although Trimates are very useful.
Forge

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:50 am

As I said, Newman TP and Andriod HP recovery isn't for the Dreamcast version. And thus andriods are very, very bad compared to humans and even the newman hunter.<p>Also, being able to cast Resta lets you use those X-mates on your MAG, instead of using them yourself, which is a huge plus too. ;)
Da New Guy

Postby Forge » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:09 am

I agree. A high ATP mag is a must for a low level hunter, I've always found.
Forge

Postby Wolf 10 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:05 pm

It may be slow, but think what you can do by standing while in multiplayer waiting for your friends to finish their shopping! However, I do prefer having a human nearby for team resta.
Wolf 10

Postby Mage1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:55 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Da New Guy</i><p>As I said, Newman TP and Andriod HP recovery isn't for the Dreamcast version. And thus andriods are very, very bad compared to humans and even the newman hunter.<p>Also, being able to cast Resta lets you use those X-mates on your MAG, instead of using them yourself, which is a huge plus too. ;)<br></blockquote><p>Newmans recover TP?<p>I thought that <b>only</b> forces could.
Mage1

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:01 pm

Nope, as Andriods does recover HP, and they can be both HU and RA, so it is "race" ability to recover TP/HP, not Class.<p>Look:<p>http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1186 <p>Both Newman HU<p>http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1181<p>and FO got TP recovery. Not on Dreamcast though... !@#$ ~_~ <p>EDIT: Oh, reading the last article there, one Class get "Megid Penetrates". I've never used Megid, but does "Penetrate" make a single target tech. a area of efffect tech.?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Da New Guy on [TIME]1114005788[/TIME]][/size]
Da New Guy

Postby Mage1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:09 pm

<blockquote>EDIT: Oh, reading the last article there, one Class get "Megid Penetrates". I've never used Megid, but does "Penetrate" make a single target tech. a area of efffect tech.?</blockquote> <p>If there were no area of tech, it can be dangerous before you.<p>You wouldn't be able to use resta, so you should just wait until the tech-free is B-gone!
Mage1

Postby FOrave » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:19 pm

You only had a heat rifle! ~0 <p>Do you know <b>how</b> to use it's special ability?<p> <blockquote>I know what you mean about it being hard. my first character (RAcast named Jenova) had the biggest problem killing de rol le.</blockquote> <p>What made you want to be an android?<p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1113837848[/TIME]][/size]<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>You only had a heat rifle! ~0 <p>Do you know <b>how</b> to use it's special ability?<p> <p>What made you want to be an android?<p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1113837848[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote>well yea but I didnt. well the reason I wanted to be an android was because they had more power and back tehn i never experienced to power of techniques because ALL my friends were androids.<br>
FOrave

Postby Da New Guy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:30 pm

<blockquote>EDIT: Oh, reading the last article there, one Class get "Megid Penetrates". I've never used Megid, but does "Penetrate" make a single target tech. a area of efffect tech.?</blockquote> <p>If there were no area of tech, it can be dangerous before you.<p>You wouldn't be able to use resta, so you should just wait until the tech-free is B-gone!<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p> <p>If there were no area of tech, it can be dangerous before you.<p>You wouldn't be able to use resta, so you should just wait until the tech-free is B-gone!<br></blockquote><br>Uh, what? You..confuse me...what does "Megid Penetrates" mean, as in what does it change with Megid?<br>EDIT: Blast, why wont that middle peice of text become a Quote, blah, you get it anyway ~z~ <p>[size=small][Edit by Da New Guy on [TIME]1114014661[/TIME]][/size]
Da New Guy

Postby Benoit » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:27 pm

It means that when monsters are in a line, the Megid will go through all of them, instead of just the one on the front.
Benoit

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online