Question about a weapon

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:11 am

Nothing too much. something..cool. And the attempt failed. Max size is 20 kb, and all my pics are not gif/jpg extensions. Crap. Hey, I've never gotten a musashi from the hard dragon.
Wolf 10

Question about a weapon

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:36 am

keep repeating the process until you find one.<p>Musashi is unusable by rangers.
Mage1

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:44 pm

Well, I have G Assasin's Sabers, so it's ok. G Assassin's Sabers are exactly like musashis. They're pretty good (Although I'm not to sure about what the effect is for. :? )
Wolf 10

Question about a weapon

Postby Scejntjynahl » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:29 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>Flame thrower?<p>Foie Gun?<p>Holy Ray?<br></blockquote><p>I think its called "Flame Visit"<br> Image
Scejntjynahl

Question about a weapon

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:55 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>Flame thrower?<p>Foie Gun?<p>Holy Ray?<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Scejntjynahl</i><p>I think its called "Flame Visit"<br> Image <br></blockquote><p>I said Flame Visit as one of my guesses<p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1111697796[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

Question about a weapon

Postby Scejntjynahl » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:43 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Flowen's Sword does have a special. It steals TP.<br></blockquote><p>I thought it was "spirit", which uses up TP to unleash a more powerful attack. And the year it was made ends in 83 I believe. Also needs around 600 atp to be able to wield it.
Scejntjynahl

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:25 pm

WHA? Oh, I have a copy one, that's why. It only takes 430 ATP for me to wield it.
Wolf 10

Question about a weapon

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:52 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Flowen's Sword does have a special. It steals TP.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Scejntjynahl</i><p>I thought it was "spirit", which uses up TP to unleash a more powerful attack. And the year it was made ends in 83 I believe. Also needs around 600 atp to be able to wield it.<br></blockquote><p>I have 0ver 800 ATP.<p>
Mage1

Question about a weapon

Postby Scejntjynahl » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:09 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Flowen's Sword does have a special. It steals TP.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Scejntjynahl</i><p>I thought it was "spirit", which uses up TP to unleash a more powerful attack. And the year it was made ends in 83 I believe. Also needs around 600 atp to be able to wield it.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>I have 0ver 800 ATP.<p></blockquote><p>Ah here are the stats, and I made a few mistakes. Atp required is 680 and the year made is 3084. Found by yellowboze in Temple Ultimate, dropped by Ob Lily.<p>ATP: + 300-320 <br>ATA: + 34 <br>LCK: + 5 <br>Max Grinder: 85 <br>Special: Spirit <br>Class: Sword <br>Required ATP: 680 <br>Stars: 10 <p>
Scejntjynahl

Question about a weapon

Postby Mage1 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:25 am

What's your best weapon?<p>Mine is Musashi
Mage1

Question about a weapon

Postby Scejntjynahl » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:36 am

If you are asking me, my favorite weapon is Meteor Cudgel. I prefer almost any weapon that hinders or incapicitates the enemy.<p>Here is my second Hucaseal: <br>Azuru Biento, Redria, Level 105<p>Image<p>And here she is facing off with a Hildeblue:<p>Image
Scejntjynahl

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:14 am

Ah, it's been so long facing a Hildeblue...I forgot what they looked like..My favorite currently is the G aSsassin's Sabers. They are musashi weapons. My favorite sword is Flowen's sword, which is a copy, and doesn't have an effect. Gwa haha.
Wolf 10

Question about a weapon

Postby Mage1 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:37 am

How do you copy?<p>I've never heard of a copy.
Mage1

Question about a weapon

Postby Scejntjynahl » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:24 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>How do you copy?<p>I've never heard of a copy.<br></blockquote><p>No not a duplicate... An actual rare weapon whose descriptions says "its a replica of the original..." so that makes that rare a "copy" of another rare thas is similar in shape and form but has much better stats and abilities. For example almost any ID can find Flowen Sword. But they are all made in different years. But only Yellowboze can find the Flowen Sword that has the best stats as stated earlier.
Scejntjynahl

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:51 pm

Ya-huh. Favorite partisan: Soul Eater. *cough cough really cool looking cough cough*
Wolf 10

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online