Question about a weapon

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:29 am

and then...*evil voice* YOU EVENTUALLY TWIST IT'S HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flames behind me* And that's when the Hildebear dies. GEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE.. :p Now that's a real Q-tip of death. :D
Wolf 10

Question about a weapon

Postby Scejntjynahl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:17 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><p>Anyone know what that sheild is?!?!? i want it !@#$ <br></blockquote><p>The shield is known as Black Gear. You must complete the quest Phantasm World (any number) and receive "Lucky Coins" Then you go to Gallons Shop and play the Roulette game. And that is where you acquire the Black Gear. The Black Gear will have a serial number that will make it uniquely "yours".<p>Level requirement is 33. Good for beginning characters, I just keep mine because I enjoy the way it looks.
Scejntjynahl

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:51 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Scejntjynahl</i><p>The shield is known as Black Gear. You must complete the quest Phantasm World.<p></blockquote><p>Phantasm World? Is that in Episode 2?<br>
Wolf 10

Question about a weapon

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:42 am

NOOoooooo!!!!! I need a hunters license now :/<p>That just destroyed my dremas for a bit their......:/<p>Ahh well, thanks for telling me, if i ever get online, i'm sure as hell gonna get it :D
Etra McGarl

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:22 am

Dammit, it's online.......I KNOW! Must-steal-broadband-inorder-to-go-online. GAH! Ah well. Need hunter license too...Where do you get those?
Wolf 10

Question about a weapon

Postby Scejntjynahl » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:55 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p>Dammit, it's online.......I KNOW! Must-steal-broadband-inorder-to-go-online. GAH! Ah well. Need hunter license too...Where do you get those?<br></blockquote><p>You will need to already have access to the internet, with the broaband adaptor youll automatically access your internet service. Once there you would have to go to the screen select and pick WEB. In there you will find a sign up for Hunters License. You will need an actual email address (no hotmail or yahoo) a credit card to pay for the services ($8.95 a month) So most likely if you dont have one, it will have to be the one that owns the credit card that will need to fill out the form. Your mailing and billing address will also be required. A user name and password will be given to you so you can keep track of the billing and other information. After that.. your done. Youll get an email asking you to accept, and then your all set to go online. I am sure I am missing some steps, but it really is quite self explanatory.
Scejntjynahl

Question about a weapon

Postby Mage1 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:07 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p>Dammit, it's online.......I KNOW! Must-steal-broadband-inorder-to-go-online. GAH! Ah well. Need hunter license too...Where do you get those?<br></blockquote><p>If your playing on the Gamecube, go to options and move down to hunter's license.
Mage1

Question about a weapon

Postby Wolf 10 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:21 pm

..That's hard. Ah well, I'll give it a go. Oh yeah, I like the pic on your sig, Scejntjynahl #)
Wolf 10

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online