PSO Episode 3 poll!

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:39 pm

Arkz or Hunters?<p>P.S. I changed the topic because I accidentally posted it in the wrong section x.x<p>I feel so dumb!<p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1111099438[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1111099472[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Scejntjynahl » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:16 pm

I prefer Hunters. But spammings Arkz are a pain in the rear to defeat with a Hunter.
Scejntjynahl

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:24 am

Arkz. Always Arkz.
LaconianShot

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Benoit » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:56 am

Arkz.<p>Didn't we have this poll before? o_O<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1111958081[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Halikus MK2 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:57 am

Hunters. cant get the hang of Arkz.
Halikus MK2

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Forge » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:55 pm

Arkz.<p>Benoit, it was part of another thread about Ep3 in general.
Forge

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Etra McGarl » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:24 am

@_@ hard to choose.......Arkz hehe, Rufina on Arkz HAHA!!! (@) <p>(i have a wicked deck made with her, although its mainly a noob deck......in most eyes) :D
Etra McGarl

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Wolf 10 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:25 am

I'm hanging between them. Arkz control animals, which I favor, but weapons are useful and cool.
Wolf 10

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Forge » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:37 am

If you're going for strategy, it has to be Arkz.<p>If you prefer brute force, it has to be the simplicity of Hunters. Or Chaos Sorcerers or Dark Belras. Actually, there's not much going for the Hunters.<p>(I don't dislike them though.)
Forge

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby thriwren Version 2 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:51 am

I choose both, but hunters are easier to use.
thriwren Version 2

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Malakai » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:01 pm

Arkz. Hunters are cannon fodder IMO.
Malakai

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Mage1 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:53 pm

Arkz, hunters are one mans, Arkz is made up of many men.
Mage1

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Siren » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:52 pm

Hunters...you all have a common misconception of them.<p>The Hunters are very simplistic...if you're using them incorrectly (well, no correct way to play, but are you thinking, or just hacking away?). The Hunters are combo based...they can do alot more damage with action cards than the Arkz can, mainly because the Arkz require more points for resource management (eg//moving those 3 monsters of yours around). If you put some thought into it, a Hunter's deck building becomes massively complex.
Siren

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:11 am

Then again.. Give Rufina Earthquake and have her put a dubchich out..<p>Can we say, Action up and Unfillial with Regen?
Lord Khyron

PSO Episode 3 poll!

Postby Forge » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:44 am

You get simple decks on each side.<p>Still, the Hunters story is easier to comlpete because you can go straight for the opposing story character. With Arkz, you have to break through the items first. Pierce is not strong enough, unless you use a lot of Lock Ons and Attack = 6's.
Forge

Next

Return to Phantasy Star Online