GC-PSO 1&2

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby BenoitRen » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:38 pm

I just explained it all. I can only dumb it down to 6-year-old level.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Abominae » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 pm

To clarify my confusion, I can only say that I am confused as to the possiblities available. Does one use the private servers (seeing as how the SEGA servers are no longer available) and download from there? IF so, are the online quests available the ones meant to be used in the game or is someone creating different ones.

If you're confused about what I'm saying, take heart that you're not as confused about this whole thing as I am...

Ah... maybe I should just find out for myself. I have a friend who might be able to get me online, but will I still have to pay for the access? He already has a ISP, I just don't know if sega still wants a cut for you to play online.
Abominae

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Does one use the private servers (seeing as how the SEGA servers are no longer available) and download from there?

Yes.
IF so, are the online quests available the ones meant to be used in the game or is someone creating different ones.

Both! :)
will I still have to pay for the access

Pay for a non-existent service? No. :)
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Abominae » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:56 pm

I got my PSO Ep.3 C.A.R.D. Revolution yesterday. Bought it off E-bay. Luckily, it came with the serial numbers and instruction booklet. The CD is in decent condition. Better than my PSO Ep. 1&2.

Haven't tried it out yet, so who knows?

Still waiting on my Euro edition of The Guardian Legend. After that, I can legally own a ROM of the game :lol:
Abominae

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Online