Gettin' my Saturn PS Collection...

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby Ein Tyrion » Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:29 pm

Jeez my saturn never worked so i cant even dream of how happy this is makin you
Ein Tyrion

Postby Benoit » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:39 pm

Congratulations, OnnaWren! :)<br> <blockquote>One thing that bothered me is that it appears that the Japanese manuals were in color and in the States we got crappy B&W!!! Sega of America was stupid!</blockquote><br>Riiight. It's that way with ALL the manuals in the west. Leave Sega alone.
Benoit

Postby OnnaWren » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:21 pm

Finally came- it was held up in customs...<p>Like the Gallery, although I think they dwell far too much on PSIV and Numans (ugh) in general... love the commercials- what a bonus!<p>Playing PSI with the FM sound is like rediscovering it all over again, but after over a deacde of listening to the MIDI version, I can't quite get used to it... O_O<br><p>[size=small][Edit by OnnaWren on [TIME]1092147680[/TIME]][/size]
OnnaWren

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:57 pm

That's great! I'm glad you're enjoying your purchase! :) <br>[size=small]Customes can be a bugger, can't it? Mine was held in Customs, and I had to pay an additional $8.67.[/size]
LaconianShot

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:09 pm

I hate customs. Those frigging idiots have held back some of my packages, and fined them. :@ <br>For no good reason, either.<p>I left the charges to my dad, though.<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1092157823[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:17 pm

Actually, I think that with all packages shipped from outside your country, you have to pay a customs fee.<br>I have to pay for whatever I myself buy...my dad wouldn't even consider paying the charges. Not that I mind...it's mine, after all.
LaconianShot

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:41 pm

That's not true, I don't have to pay anything since it's not an official purchase. It was something like that...<p>If all packages had to be paid, they would fine them all.
Benoit

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:10 am

Everything I've ever recieved from another country has had Customs fees. It makes sense, being that that's the purpose of Customs.<br>
LaconianShot

Postby Benoit » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:16 am

Well, it's certainly not the case with me.<br>I thought the customs were there to make sure that the sale taxes were respected on the goods. Not to impose their stupid fines.<p>When I buy something on eBay from an individual, it's not commercial, and there are no sale taxes on it. So they don't have to fine them.<br>It's when I buy something commercially, and there's no sales tax paid, that it should be fined that appropriate amount.
Benoit

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:53 pm

Ah, maybe it's because I bought mine off Amazon.ca. It's a commercial buy, in that case.
LaconianShot

Postby Benoit » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:25 pm

I wouldn't know, I'm not an expert, I just assume.
Benoit

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:50 pm

Ah, then we have something in common, yes?<br>[size=small]Someone should ask a postal worker[/size]
LaconianShot

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star