New Old school phantasy star?

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby Kienashe » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:11 am

Benoit, Exile, you two are off-topic with your discussion between you two. I suggest one of you continue in your own topic or just drop it. I don't think we should rule out PhSU yet, it hasn't even came out yet. (If I'm correct in thinking PhSU is a "card game"? I haven't heard to much about it.) Card games are rather fun in my opinion. SEGA should definetly make the classic series for the Gameboy Advance. I mean, they made the sonic series for Gamecube (Sonic Mega Collection), so why not Phantasy Star? The two titles are the most popular SEGA has ever introduced, so why push one aside?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Kienashe on [TIME]1090926703[/TIME]][/size]
Kienashe

Postby Benoit » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:35 pm

We know NOTHING of PSU except for the trailer. But it's safe to assume that it's not a card game.
Benoit

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:42 pm

I'm offering free popcorn and protoculture shakes for everyone to watch the conflicts between Exile and Benoit.<p>Can't take sides, But I can be amused ^^
Lord Khyron

Postby Ein Tyrion » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:18 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>I'm offering free popcorn and protoculture shakes for everyone to watch the conflicts between Exile and Benoit.<p>Can't take sides, But I can be amused ^^<br></blockquote><br>The best things in life are free but you can give em to the birds and bees i want popcorn<br>i dun hafta make sense ps......we should sell tickets to the exile vs benoit....I wonder if benoit will bite off exile's ear<p>[size=small][Edit by Ein Tyrion on [TIME]1090952382[/TIME]][/size]
Ein Tyrion

Postby Demon Child » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:40 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><br>You're mistaken. I don't have this so-called need to fight. I'm defending the games from closed-minded individuals.<br></blockquote><br>You do fight over nearly every little thing. Try ignoring closed-minded individuals, it will accomplish at least three things, 1)You'll have more time to play the games or whatever else you want to do. 2)You wont look like a fool by trying to get you ideas across to the other person. 3)This one is the most important of them all. Less fighting makes this place more friendly, if its more friendly people wont leave as soon.<p>Now then you can argue with this post all you want, it will only prove the point in my previous post. Im done trying to help you after this.
Demon Child

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star