Phantasy star 4

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Phantasy star 4

Postby animatorphil » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:13 am

I am playing phantasy star 4 right now...I was just wondering if anyone knew a quick way to get money...thanks...
animatorphil

Phantasy star 4

Postby Monocromatico » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:48 am

Choose the monster with less HP that gives you more money... that´s the only way.
Monocromatico

Phantasy star 4

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:09 am

How far are you? Hunter guilds missions are best way... Besides killing monsters that is..
gm2987

Phantasy star 4

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:09 am

Not the way I see it. It depends on where you are in the game. I just simply level up and take on the hardest jobs at the guild. And SELL your old weapons and items. Or just simply use the Game Genie, if you have one. ; ) But like I said, it depends on where you are in the game.
Prince Noah

Phantasy star 4

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:11 am

Or if your on a rom use a hack tool to edit the money... I uselly do that when I reply it so I just enjoy the story without the pain of leveling...
gm2987

Phantasy star 4

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:08 am

Really? The only ROM I have is GENS. I don't have Genecyst or....whatever it was. I have GENS, and Genesis for PS 4. So I haven't heard of hack tools. :?
Prince Noah

Phantasy star 4

Postby Redeemer » Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:38 am

I always like to go into the wreckage near Aiedo early in the game and beat the hell out of the bots there. Nice exp and cashflow. I always do that when getting my ceramic weapons and armor
Redeemer

Phantasy star 4

Postby animatorphil » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:00 am

thanks for the replys...I am playing it through my...3rd time I think...its an awsome game...I am playing the rom version...so maybe I will check out some web pages for codes or something...thanks again...
animatorphil

Phantasy star 4

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:09 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Prince Noah</i><br>Really? The only ROM I have is GENS. I don't have Genecyst or....whatever it was. I have GENS, and Genesis for PS 4. So I haven't heard of hack tools. :? <br></blockquote><p>There are hack/edit tools here at PS Cave, check the "PS Edit" section for them.<br>Best regards,
Missagh

Phantasy star 4

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:54 pm

Also, Gens and Genescyst are the same thing just diffrent names the save status work the same if you name them .gs0
gm2987

Phantasy star 4

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:56 pm

You mean the save states are the same. They're not the same emulator.<p>Gens is not a ROM, it's an emulator, Prince Noah.
Benoit

Phantasy star 4

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:01 pm

I've never really had problems with money really, maybe cause I fight to get levels up all of the time but I've never seen money as a problem in PS4.
Rika/Phoenix

Phantasy star 4

Postby DaveGeorge » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:06 pm

nah, money, who needs it? :p <p>But seriously, killing the sandworm early in the game will make your economy stable for a while.
DaveGeorge

Phantasy star 4

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:10 pm

That is mainly the reason why I level up early in the game, to beat that thing. Leveling up against Zio and Lashiec is annoying because it takes for ever to get Rika's Nasar against Lassic!
Rika/Phoenix

Phantasy star 4

Postby DaveGeorge » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:24 pm

Nasar? Yeah I can see why it takes time to level up. I usually stick with gisar and laconian rod (the one which heals the pary when used)<p>Plus, Deban and Barrier will help you survive :p
DaveGeorge

Next

Return to Phantasy Star