WHAT ARE YOU?

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

WHAT ARE YOU?

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Reposting lost thread:
Heroic_Chaz, Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:19 pm wrote:As we all know, characters are pretty much 99% customizable! So, what does your character look like, specialize in, and wield? Hell, I even have a backstory to mine!

So, his name is Drake, a level 114 Beast Character. However, despite his race, he uses dual knives. I prefer speed, high combos, and power, so they're perfect for me. I also have him use blasters to clip down flying monsters. Being the OCD-ish freak I am, he always HAS to bring a full clip of mono, di, and trimates along, as well as a fulls tack of weapon-chargers. Anyway, he's pale and shorter than most beasts, looks about 17 or 18. He has black hair and red eyes... and, that's sort of it. Well? what about all of you?

Neo48, Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 pm wrote:My character stats are down below. I use 6 Blackhearts (one of each element 40%+), Twin Ruby Bullet 9/9, Ruby Bullet 9/9, an Elsral and a Frauduke. I wear the very expensive Armas Line...but I am currently searching for something even more protective...something that an old boss has.

The Ruby Bullet isn't very strong...but I am leveling up Mayalee hit to see if it will be a good substitute for healing as opposed to mates.

As far as story goes...this would be the third shell of Neo. Its something I have thought about and mapped but never actually put on paper (well, the first 20 pages are on paper).

WING-0, Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:58 am wrote:Basically a female Newman, no distinguishing characteristics.

Name: Ceres
Lv: 72
Class: Acromaster

Equipment:
Doublesaber> Vivienne
Twin dagger> Gizaha-zashi
Saber> DB's Sword
Claw> Neiclaw
Whip> Vish Kuseb
Handgun> Tension Blaster
Combat Support> Opa Opa
Wand> Uransara
Pseudo MAG> Shato

Focusing on quick strikes, mobility and healing support if needed. Able to attack swarms of enemies with a spam of Rafoie and long range attacks with handguns or machineguns if needed. Basically a pain in the ass for monsters.

Storywise? Uhhh... Lemme make something up... Laia Martinez's former pupil. Has a strong dislike of her because of how annoying she is. Prefers to keep to herself and has a hobby of staring into the air, looking at bright lights and observing the movement of those thingies that are inside her eyes (we all have them), which makes people and her fellow guardians think she's not right in the head or at least hooked on drugs. Has a strong attachment towards Vivienne who is basically her first friend.

thriwren, Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:34 am wrote:Well I am a cast, male, 27, Guardi... err wait this is not a dating site.

Name: Thriwren
Race: Cast
Lvl: 151 (give or take)
Class: Gunmaster

I dont remember all my Wepson but i know I have two rifles, one shot, three to four laser, and three twin handguns.

It don't matter, but my PM is named Mieu.

Heroic_Chaz", Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 pm]Oh, adding storylines? Well I suppose as for mine, Drake would actually be a Seed monster sent to infiltrate the Hunters, but in doing so finding out that the humans, CASTs, Beasts, and Numans actually deserved to live, so he decides to defend them![/quote]
[quote="Black Waltz 0, Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 am wrote:
Heroic_Chaz wrote:Oh, adding storylines? Well I suppose as for mine, Drake would actually be a Seed monster sent to infiltrate the Hunters, but in doing so finding out that the humans, CASTs, Beasts, and Numans actually deserved to live, so he decides to defend them!

Does he have tentacles? :3
Heroic_Chaz, Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:57 am wrote:Only for the ladies XD

WING-0, Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 am wrote:I was drinking soda, and YOU TWO MADE ME SQUIRT IT FROM MY NOSE, DAMMIT!!

Damn you both for being funny... =P

Heroic_Chaz, Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:32 pm wrote:What? Hentai has proved: girls love their tentacles.

WING-0, Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:09 am wrote:You made me laugh and squirt soda on my carpet... I'll get you some day... =P

Black Waltz 0, Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:49 am wrote:
WING-0 wrote:I was drinking soda, and YOU TWO MADE ME SQUIRT IT FROM MY NOSE, DAMMIT!!

Damn you both for being funny... =P

:lol:

As for my guys... meteor9 and I are supposed to be making a comic about it but we're both really lazy. (I think the first few pages are on the forum somewhere anyway. :) )

Edit: Oh, here it is.

Heroic_Chaz, Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:48 pm wrote:*tentacles BW* X3

Black Waltz 0, Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 am wrote:
Heroic_Chaz wrote:*tentacles BW* X3

:o

:x

8)

Heroic_Chaz, Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 pm wrote:I knew she'd like it. lol
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Return to Phantasy Star Universe