PSU HEADING FOR PS2 AND PC

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:27 am

Sega doesn't care for fanbase obviously since they aren't releasing it for the gc or xbox.
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:08 am

You're once again going by several articles that don't even say the same thing.<p>And the poster had no system on it specified..
Lord Khyron

Postby Neo48 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:28 am

Yeah...like I said in Saners thread...I am keeping my mind shut from rants on possibly wrong info.
Neo48

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:01 am

The poster does say PS2 on the side, between the Japanese characters.<p>Releasing an RPG on the PS2 is a bad move, because it's nearly impossible to distinguish between the dozens of other RPGs already out.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1111957865[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby Neo48 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:00 pm

What if it meant Phantasy Star 2? :p
Neo48

Postby Monocromatico » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:18 pm

Seeing that picture reminded me of Raja: "A girl with horns?"<p>o.O
Monocromatico

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:55 am

Excuse me... DID you people miss this one little line?<p> <blockquote>Firstly the game is confirmed as being multi-format, although only the Playstation2 and PC versions were talked about during the article. Of more intrigue is the fact that “online” was not mentioned at all during the entire piece, and left doubt as to exactly what form Phantasy Star Universe will end up shaping into. </blockquote> <p>It is confirmed to be MULTIFORMAT.<p>Need I say anymore?
Lord Khyron

Postby Neo48 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:06 am

So is that saying all formats will be playble without online play?
Neo48

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:24 am

Just because they mention only 2 versions, doesn't mean that is all.<p>Multiformat is the key.
Lord Khyron

Postby Gboy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:18 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Just because they mention only 2 versions, doesn't mean that is all.<p>Multiformat is the key. <br></blockquote><p>So you believe that they may release this game on the Xbox or/and NGC then?<p>Any how the game is starting to look too pretty for my tastes. I hope Sega won't get a FF8 moment with the next <br>installment.
Gboy

Postby zoothe » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:02 pm

I'm so glad this is coming out for PC! Online games are so much better on a PC, and I won't have to deal with the crappy PS2 hardware! YAY Sega! Finally they make a good decision (took long enough!).
zoothe

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Universe