Upcoming Phantasy Star remake

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Re: Upcoming Phantasy Star remake

Postby Daren » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:39 am

Can these help?

Town Leron West.png
Phantasy Star 1 Towns 2
Town Leron West.png (49.18 KiB) Viewed 4712 times

Palma Villages fixed.png
Phantasy Star 1 Villages redesign
Palma Villages fixed.png (43.81 KiB) Viewed 4712 times

Port Padriow.png
Phantasy Star 1 Town redesign
Port Padriow.png (46.9 KiB) Viewed 4712 times

Yeah, that's right
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby HTD » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:02 pm

rafael_esper wrote:I'm proud to announce that version 1.03 is out with 8 bug corrections (they are listed on the .txt file in the redist folder). Remember to download the ZIP from this path: https://github.com/rafael-esper/Phantasy or, if you are able to, download just the .jar in the redist folder if you want.

@HTD, very impressive! I hope we can work together and improve this game as much as we like. I'm planning a Nero storyline that would require his character above, and also robotcops and maybe Luveno. We can discuss the details by PM and if anybody want to help with anything, just PM me also (or send an e-mail).

Please bare with me as I am now undertaking learning how to code for the genesis - I still plan on aiding you. The above tile sets are very good, if you do decide to use them please let me know as it might be the case of adding more colour count to the sprite characters to give them a more authentic feel with the tile set.
HTD
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Daren » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Anyone can use those tiles BTW, I created them for the PS game I was making 4 years ago, I don't intend on finishing it so every one is free to use them for there remakes, if I can help a little then great.

I have other stuff, a few animations if you are interested.

Yeah, that's right
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius

Previous

Return to Fan stuff