The story of Darken

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

The story of Darken

Postby Darken » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:02 am

<i></i> He couldn't lie, not to her. Not when she had just addmitted her feelings for him. As the sun set over the horrizon Darken dug in his heart to find the last time he had felt this way about anyone.<p>Maxet: Darken...Why won't you tell me who you are? I..I've asked around, but nobody knows. And the computer data has information dating back almost a thousand years...<p>Darken stares at her, and a tear roles down his cheek...<p>1200 years earlier...<p>Scientist: Prof. Erst I found it! The DNA samples from the Archeaology dig of that ancient ship found them!!! Seven complete Algolian DNA strands, and the crowning achievement...we have the cells from an unknown Dark Force. From the looks of it, it may be the strongest yet discovered.<p>Prof: Good job Zeek, now we can begin the splicing operations...prepare the mentality synchronizers, If we can't create a stable personality base there will be no reason to even start our work on the cellular level...
Darken

The story of Darken

Postby Amwhere » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:22 am

You've got me intrigued. :)
Amwhere

The story of Darken

Postby Benoit » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:46 pm

Alright, you got me interested. :)
Benoit

The story of Darken

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:52 pm

Interesting...proceed please. :)
LaconianShot

The story of Darken

Postby Siren » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:13 pm

Hmmm. I wonder where this is going...
Siren

The story of Darken

Postby Darken » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:15 pm

Were am I? This body...am I palman? What happened, the blue man with the Sword of Light, AAAAAHHHHHHHH<p>Quiet Voice: Please stay calm, you have no reason to worry Sheol, we are here. We are one and you won't be alone ever again...<p>Cheerful Voice: Thats right, the three of use will always be here, forever and ever.<p>At that moment a computer switches on, and an excited Professor, rushes towards it. The screen shows him every dream he wanted to fullfil, every hope he had, had for his destiny, his legacy.<p>Prof: Zeek! We did it, they have finally stablized. Its amazing three individual personalities in a singel mind, and all balanced to the point of merging...but what keeps them seperate?<p>As Zeek comes in he is crying bitterly, clutching a pair of glasses in his left hand, while his right is covered in blood...<p>Prof: Zeek...what happened aren't those Molly's?<p>8 years later...<p>Molly was only 12 when she died. Her father was heart broken and with the aid of the Professor succeeded in giving her a new life, a life with me. She was created using the Data from my own creation. Of course there were differences. She was still human, she was alone, that thought frightens me so... But they regrew her body the same as they made my new one. They don't know that I know, they created me, or that I remember everything from the past. But I already know how we feel about her, she is ours...<p>For I am Sheol, when the LIght conquered the Darkness, I was there...
Darken

The story of Darken

Postby Darken » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:38 pm

Zeek: All right, you two thats enough!! This is a lab not a play ground, if the two of you continue to mess around in here you're only going to bre....AAAHHHH!!! It took me six months to find that Sand Worm genome!! <p>Zeek looks at the two children and shrugs his shoulders. Here they were almost nine years later, and they still hadn't been give names. The other five births had allready chosen names, and were progressing faster than either of the two originals. What was the cause? The male, refered to as Dash because of his designation -01, should have untold powers, and even the ability to assume different forms based on his DNA. However he had shown little developement in any physical way, and resembled palmans even though only 33.3% of his DNA was Palman. Then there was NI. She had been given several enhancements over humans, more to keep her from falling ill or getting injured than anything else. Zeek watched nonchalantly as the two little devils began to tease Tee, the third child. Tee, Seth, and the triplets, Faith, Hope and Destiny all were made for special purposes. By mixing the DNA of certain monsters with those of Palmans, and Numans this lab had created them to be used...used in what Zeek thought was a horrible plan. When they had reached maturity, those children would be used to kill for the government. As he watched Dash and Ni, run out of the lab he couldn't help but be thankful to the Profound Darkness that these two had been ignored, that they would be able to live peacefully...<p>Dash: Hey Ni, did you remember anything else? What was your favorite food?<p>Ni: Dashi can't we just go for a little flight? Please if you do I'll tell you what I remember about Molly.<p>Dash gets a glum look on his face, but as he looks into Ni's small brown eyes, his heart melts. Before he knows it the two of them are flying through the air, making dives and banking as fast as they can. Ni's little arms are wrapped about his neck and he can't help but smile. The day fades away as the two play. Sometimes they would settle down and play at other times hide and seek was the order of the day. But on this day someone else had a new game.<p>???: Kent are you sure that little thing isn't broken? I mean, come on you're try'n to tell me that that kid has more power than both of us do? Come on! You must be forgetting who I am. I'm a descendant of Chaz. I'm the strongest person on this entire planet, and you're Lutz for gods sake!!<p>Kent: Rin I'm serious...that "kid" is a demon of immesurable evil...HE MUST BE DESTROYED!<p>Rin: I don't know whats so evil about a boy and a girl playing, I think you're slipping, but we could always find out can't we? hehehehe...<p>Rin draws her sword, while Kent preps himself. As it begins to get dark the couple begin to sneak towards the two young children...<br>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Ni: Dashi (yawn) I think we should be getting back to the lab, they're gonna start worrying. Tomorrow we'll train so that I can fly to! Then we can, DAASSHHII!!! <p>Rin: Alright you be quiet, and I'll make it really quick, and almost painless...<p>Dash turns on his heels to see a pink haired woman holding a knife to Ni's throat. He doesn't say anything, he simply goes limp. However instead of his body falling to the ground it begins to float, and to change as his body is enveloped by light...<p>We are with you Sheol...we will never leave you, let Rolf handle this, you shouldn't fight, if you do we will change, into something that will frighten Ni, so let us use Rolfs strenght...Remember we three shall always prevail.<p>As the light fades Kent moves from the shadows to stand by Rins side. The two of them are greeted by a young man, with blue hair, sparkling eyes, and a smile that stretches across his face...<p>Dash: Now we will use our power, prepare yourselves mortals...<p>Rin throws Ni away from her and charges, before she is able to close with her opponent he has already appeared behind her, a thought rings in her head, "stronger than the both of us?" With a twist she faces her opponent only to find he is looking strait at Kent who is on his knees.<p>Kent: My god...Rolf how can it be? Its been nearly eight thousand years...<p>
Darken

The story of Darken

Postby Amwhere » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:45 pm

I can't help but be hooked! Keep it up! :)
Amwhere

The story of Darken

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:32 pm

Good, good...but confusing. Very confusing...yes indeed. I expect it to make more sense as I read, though.
LaconianShot

The story of Darken

Postby Benoit » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:10 pm

I agree. I get a bit confused starting from "8 years later".
Benoit

The story of Darken

Postby Darken » Sun May 23, 2004 2:40 am

Dash takes a step away from his intended target, as a wave of mental pains rips through his skull, and with it a brief flash of memories... Dash thinks to himself HOW in the hell does he know that name? As Kent only kneels there, seemingly with no intent to continue, or give an explanation, Dash finds he needs to know, what are these memories of his past!<p>Dash: You're going to tell us were you heard that name, and then...<p>As the blade of an extremely powerful sword slides into his back, Dash remembers his other oppenent, the one he had completely forgotten about...balling his fist he swings it towards the face of his "would be" killer. <p>Rin had taken hits. She had taken blows that would have felled, any other person on the planet. And yet she had never been struck like this. The blow she knew was coming, came instantly. She was unable to dodge it for the speed at which it came was beyond her knowledge. When this blow fell she, lost consciousness, and passed out, even as her body was flung like a child, being thrown by an elephant.<p>As his hand connected three parts of him cried out in seperate, and horrifing ways. One, felt joy, at the warm blood covering his hands, while he played with it in his fingers, for Sheol loved the texture, the thickness of it. Rolf who abhored harming people felt as if he would wretch. And finally the third being the one who had only experienced twelve years of confused life, screamed. This mental scream was so loud and deafening that Kent swooned from being so near, then he to lost consciousness as it overpowered him....
Darken

The story of Darken

Postby Darken » Sun May 23, 2004 10:26 pm

As the mental waves died down and Dash was able to sort out his mind he felt, profoundly different. He could remember...everything. He could remember being created, and marveling at the vastness that was existence. Sheol could see his life before time as a being of ancient might. And he remembered also the fall from unity as the divine was shattered by a single question, with two answers. As the One split so to did all the beings that lived in the universe. Then came the war, and with it...the eternal darkness of the Void. The one he followed, had a plan to save them from damnation, and eventually it would succeed. It was this plan for which Sheol had perished, in a desperate attempt to destroy the Barrier that held his people. A young man named Rolf had stopped him...but now Rolf was with him in this body. They were one and while Sheol, may have harbored ill-intent towards all of Algo, it was no longer so with this one. After all if Rolf and, him fought to the death it would leave the child alone...<br>
Darken

Return to Fan stuff