Japanese translator needed

Questions, suggestions and comments regarding Phantasy Star Cave goes here

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Hey, Who doesn't wanna do that? Even Mono sort of did. Boy, I'm never gonna let that alone, am I? lol
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
User avatar
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Cockeysville, MD

Postby Zucca » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Heroic_Chaz wrote:Hey, Who doesn't wanna do that? Even Mono sort of did. Boy, I'm never gonna let that alone, am I? lol
Imo it's just irritating trend nowdays in anime.
Heroine with five litre boobs isn't very credible.
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: KUUSANKOSKI, Finland

Postby skymandr » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:09 am

Zucca wrote:
Heroic_Chaz wrote:Hey, Who doesn't wanna do that? Even Mono sort of did. Boy, I'm never gonna let that alone, am I? lol
Imo it's just irritating trend nowdays in anime.
Heroine with five litre boobs isn't very credible.

Word! Here's to normal size bosoms!
User avatar
skymandr
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Abominae » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:27 pm

skymandr wrote:Word! Here's to normal size bosoms!


Ingrates.
Abominae
 

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:31 pm

We want more translations!
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:39 pm

skymandr wrote:
Zucca wrote:
Heroic_Chaz wrote:Hey, Who doesn't wanna do that? Even Mono sort of did. Boy, I'm never gonna let that alone, am I? lol
Imo it's just irritating trend nowdays in anime.
Heroine with five litre boobs isn't very credible.

Word! Here's to normal size bosoms!
Aye. anything more than a handful is dangerous. :roll:
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
User avatar
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Cockeysville, MD

Postby skymandr » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:38 pm

BenoitRen wrote:We want more translations!

Nag nag! :oops:

I've finished half of page two now, didn't you notice? ^^
User avatar
skymandr
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:09 pm

I didn't...

I'm actually waiting for the rest of page 1 first, either way.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby skymandr » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:31 pm

But I finished that one looong ago! ^^
User avatar
skymandr
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 pm

Oh, right... ^_^;;;

You and your ninja edits.

By the way, post 1001!
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Mono » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:03 am

Heroic_Chaz wrote:
skymandr wrote:
Zucca wrote:
Heroic_Chaz wrote:Hey, Who doesn't wanna do that? Even Mono sort of did. Boy, I'm never gonna let that alone, am I? lol
Imo it's just irritating trend nowdays in anime.
Heroine with five litre boobs isn't very credible.

Word! Here's to normal size bosoms!
Aye. anything more than a handful is dangerous. :roll:


Nei is drunk in my avatar, and had involuntary nipple hardening, and it all would only be fun if she had, like, 5x her original breast size :^P

(I spent my life hearing people complaining that I only did grils with small breasts, so I am currently trying to compensate this trauma :^P)
SEGA owes me money!
User avatar
Mono
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:20 am
Location: Rio de Janeiro

Postby Zucca » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:11 am

Well, your avatar isn't bad at all when comparing to common anime girl.
Here's one example: http://phantasystar.sega.jp/20th/illust ... t/1399.jpg
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: KUUSANKOSKI, Finland

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:18 pm

For some, reason, zucca, I'm not at all surprised you actually found something liek that. :shock:

Oh, and Mono... couldn't you just ERASE the nipples? I mean, it is kind of overkill...
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
User avatar
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Cockeysville, MD

Postby skymandr » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:13 pm

You know, when sketching they're actually very useful reference points for getting the anatomy just the right kind of wrong to do it for you...
User avatar
skymandr
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Well yeah, that's true. But did they have to be included in the final draft of the avatar? :D
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
User avatar
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Location: Cockeysville, MD

PreviousNext

Return to Site related

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron