Message for fellow posters...

Questions, suggestions and comments regarding Phantasy Star Cave goes here

Message for fellow posters...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:42 am

Hello,

From what I can tell, it seems that the PSCave has some campers who aren't too happy with some things. I was thinking, maybe everyone can pitch in ideas to help make this a better community and overall better board?

To start off, the thing that I would like to see done the most is some ... organizing. There's posts from two years ago, and it makes the board appear very sloppy (who likes looking at threads where every author is "Guest"?). To remedy this, perhaps there can be a separate forum specifically for archives? I understand that they're...as a friend put it, "our memories", but perhaps we should focus on creating new ones. :)

And I have spoken with some people, who are lurkers, that have also commented on how certain things about the board are a bit of a turn-off when it comes to joining. Such as the old posts, like I mentioned before. Another thing would be the "mood" of the board. It's not too lively, as pointed out in this thread.

With all this considered, perhaps we can build a stronger community rather than demolish what's left. We're all phans here, aren't we?
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Missagh » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:49 am

Even though I do agree that the old posts might make the board appear slightly unorganised, I do not believe it would be a great asset to split them up many because of the option new and old users should have to revive these posts as many of them contain great discussions.

This is however a good post Tsu, please continue to discuss any changes that you guys seem fit to create a better community.
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Return to Site related