A Phantasy Star Cave group project...

Questions, suggestions and comments regarding Phantasy Star Cave goes here

Postby Missagh » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:05 pm

Greetings..<p>I've been thinking the past days about the future of Phantasy Star Cave. There are so many fan content submitted, and so many new PS stuff to be added. I have the choice of either updating the fan sections of this site (as well as adding new fan sections) or updating/adding new PS game sections.<p>I came up with the idea of cooperating with a couple of "PS experts" for the game sections, and taking care of all the other sections alone.<br>The current (!) game sections that comes in mind are:<br>PSO Ep1&2<br>PSO Ep III<br>There will be more in the next months, depending on how the progress will be.<p><b>I'm searching for people:</b><br>* THAT HAVE TIME! This kind of thing requires a lot of time. If you find yourself questioning the spear time you have, then you probably should not apply to join the group.<br>* That knows everything about the Phantasy Star series, inside and outside. The game sections will contain unique info/content that requires people with a wide range of knowledge of the PS series.<br>* That works GOOD in a group. Remember that this project is a group project.<br>*- the final decision will be made by me by checking these points and other ones that I had in mind.<p>I should note that anyone who joins the group will not be payed or anything similar. But will of course be credited for his/her work.<p>I will open a stand alone board here at the PS Cave forums for the group members. Where we meet and start the work from there. Only the group members will have access to that board. More information about this will of course be out for the people that joins.<p>Now, if anyone is interested, then please reply. And as I said, if you do not have the time to help, don't even think about joining.<br>Best regards,
Missagh

Postby Gipper » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:26 pm

Do you mean someone that knows ALL of the PS games inside and out, just the original PS's, or just PSO's? I ask because I know EVERYTHING about PSII, PSIII, and PSIV to a t, but haven't ever even played PSO.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Gipper on [TIME]1106749607[/TIME]][/size]
Gipper

Postby Missagh » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:34 pm

Well, right now, the focus will be PSO ep1&2 and epIII, so those are the games that need most knowledge.
Missagh

Postby Gipper » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:03 pm

Cool. So I'm usless right now :p . Well, if you need me for anything PSII, PSIII, or PSIV, just ask.
Gipper

Postby Tails99 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:51 pm

Lol, I know the original PS games pretty well, know a few things about Episode I&II, and nothing about Episode III. I was gonna apply since I always have tons of time until I scrolled down and read the PSO Episode I&II part.... Damn.
Tails99

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:03 pm

I'm quite knowledgeable about Ep.III, but I've got other things that need and deserve more attention then this. Take that as you will...
LaconianShot

Postby Neo48 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:47 am

I know nothing about the original PS. I'm out I guess :p <p>Though...if you ever want items databased by their variable ATP (Ep. 1&2)....I can do that. It would take time. Katanas took me a while.<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1106894921[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

Postby Forge » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:12 am

I have quite a wide range of knowledge on PSO, but I'm not sure how much free time I actually have. It'd be interesting though.<p>What sort of things are you looking for Missagh? Info, pics, etc?
Forge

Postby JonathanF » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:19 am

I'm in, I guess. I've been playing PSO since its Dreamcast days, and you can look to me for PSO Episode 4 information starting in a few days since that's when that'll be released.<p>...PSO World just isn't keeping up anymore.<p>[size=small][Edit by JonathanF on [TIME]1107083979[/TIME]][/size]
JonathanF

Postby Forge » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:29 pm

I'm currently working on a FAQ for PSO Offline sidequests if you'd want it.
Forge

Postby ghost_stalker » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:44 am

I know alot about Ep I&II I have a FAQ on Monster Part Weapons
ghost_stalker

Postby Mage1 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:46 am

I know about weapons but, not much...
Mage1

Postby Tails99 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:08 am

Now that Eps. 4 is coming out, will there be a section on that one too?
Tails99

Postby thriwren Version 2 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:44 am

As of the momet I dont have to much time to spare, but I can do The first two episodes. If there is a bunch of people doing little thing that might help alot. I will be willing to help if that comes around.<br> I am also planing to get Episode IV when(if) it comes sate side. I will have a bit more time when summer break rolls around.<p>[size=small][Edit by thriwren Version 2 on [TIME]1110527188[/TIME]][/size]
thriwren Version 2

Postby GroG » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:54 am

If people are still needed I would be on for PSO Ep 1&2.
GroG

Return to Site related