PS Cave boards back online...

Questions, suggestions and comments regarding Phantasy Star Cave goes here

Postby Missagh » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:52 pm

Greetings fellow PSCave board members and visitors...<p>Well, where and how do I start.. as most of you all read, I moved to London back in September -04. The reason of the movement is personal, so please do not ask me since no answer will be responded. The plan was to close the Phantasy Star Cave boards and reopen it when I get internet access in London. But that never happened, I had some issues with BT and homechoice (I-provider) and at the end, I gave up and choose to sign of from homechoice waiting list. The only choice I had to open and navigate the board was through netcafé, so come on, I doubt anyone would want a board with a admin that hardly ever control the board, right? Even though IF I would have internet access at my residence in London, I doubt that I could moderate the board as before because of my busy schedule. Anyway, I <b>moved back</b> to Sweden for two days and will stay here for a good while now.<p>To all of you who are waiting for PS Cave updates, please note that I'm in the process of formatting my PC laptop and my iBook, so it will take a couple of days to install all the software and stuff. So just give me some days before asking for updates.<p>I owe all the board members an apology for not informing about the situation earlier. Sometimes, something goes wrong and people have bad luck, the past months have been bad for PS Cave, but with your help, I'm sure we can get it back and even better in no time.<p>BTW, I've noticed that there have been several kinds of rumours about me, for instance that I've been online at MSN all the time during the past months... all I can say is lol, the only few times I was online at MSN was at a netcafé because of personal reasons.<p>Now, enjoy your stay and please keep the board clean so I can get the PS Cave update up sooner.<br>:pstar:<br><b>Please spread the word that the board is back!</b><p><i>Any respond to this post should be on topic.</i><p>Yours sincerely,
Missagh

Postby Ein Tyrion » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:52 am

Ahhh, This feels good! Thanks for reopening missagh...you rock...and if ya dont mind? How long are ya in sweden now?
Ein Tyrion

Postby Missagh » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:53 am

Well, hard to say. But at least for 6 months...
Missagh

Postby Neo48 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:55 am

Neo is in dire need of noobs...<p>Welcome back...good to see this place up finally. I sure missed it.
Neo48

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:13 am

yippee
HuBBsDoctor

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:15 am

Great. I am happy. Take that rumor worth a grain of sand...
LaconianShot

Postby Tails99 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:32 am

The board is back. Thanks for getting it back up Missagh.
Tails99

Postby Siren » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:01 am

Thank-you. I was beginning to doubt, though...
Siren

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:05 am

Took a while, but I'm glad to see things back up.
Tekno-Crystal

Postby thriwren » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:53 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>Thank-you. I was beginning to doubt, though...<br></blockquote><br> Same here. welcome back. I was board wile I was not playing any Phantasy Star game. HAHA
thriwren

Postby gm2987 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:20 am

Oh thank god... Now then I have some work to get done...
gm2987

Postby Kalbelgarion » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:56 am

Horray! #) <p>Great to see the board and y'alls back. Glad to see you back, too, Missagh. :)
Kalbelgarion

Postby Lamanai » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:40 pm

Woohoo! The boards are back! :p
Lamanai

Postby Butoden » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:29 pm

I almost forgot about this place ;)
Butoden

Postby KexMex » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:26 pm

I waited for this place to come back so I could join it. :)<p>A great site, and a great forum, with great people.
KexMex

Next

Return to Site related